Wednesday, August 12, 2026

208 ) roles of data architect and responsibilities

 

208 ) roles of data architect and responsibilities


 ## 1. Strategy & Requirements


* I gathered requirements.

* Then I translated business requirements into databases, data warehouses, and data streams.

* I collaborated with other teams to plan data strategies, build models, and figure out what stakeholders needed.


---


## 2. Architecture & Design


* Once the translation into databases was done, I planned out the overall data framework, including security, reference data, metadata, and master data.

* I evaluated the current setup to decide if a star or snowflake schema worked best for reporting.

* I looked for new data sources.


---


## 3. Tool Selection & Engineering


* Once the framework was set, I evaluated and chose the right tools and databases for data loading, transformation, storage, and reporting.

* I built APIs to pull data.


---


## 4. Governance & Quality Control


* Once the pipelines were running, I set up rules to keep data accurate and easy to access.

* I created standard processes for handling data.

* I kept databases secure and followed complian

No comments:

Post a Comment

215 ) query : Customers Purchasing the Same Product in Different Stores in Same Month

  /*  ### Step 1: DDL & DML (Sample Data Setup) ```sql -- 1. Create Orders Table */ DROP TABLE customerorders ; CREATE TABLE custome...